- Opportunities to engage in Design Work, Seminars and Workshops to enhance learning process
- Career opportunities for UG & PG students in Computer Aided Design & Manufacturing
- Automation, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Refineries and Reverse Engineering etc.
- Dedicated and highly qualified faculty committed to impart high-class technical education
- Applied Sciences and Humanities Department where students are taught basics of applied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics during the first year
Mechanical Workshop, Strength of Material, Dynamics of Machines, Vibration Engineering, Heat Transfer, Fluid Mechanics & Fluid Machines, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning , Thermal Engineering, Advanced Production Engineering, Basic Mechanical Engineering and CAD Labs
Manufacturing, Power Generation, Mining, Mineral Processing, Metal and Material Production, Automobile, Shipping, Power Plants, Railways, Air–Conditioning and Refrigeration, Material Handling and Logistics, etc.